Monday, July 15, 2013

My 2012 Character Animation Demo Reel



During my time living in Seoul, South Korea I was lucky enough to work on Kung Fu Panda:Legends of Awesomeness from 2011 to 2012. I had just come back from France off a feature film and I was pretty burned out. But, I didn't want to miss an opportunity to work on this project, so I jumped on board. I am proud to say that during my time working on the series, Kung Fu Panda:Legends of Awesomeness was nominated for the 39th Annie Award for Best Animated TV Production in the children category, which was a first for the series, so I felt good about contributing my two cents in there. Here are some of my shots from season two. Enjoy~

If you would like to know more about how it was like for me working on the project and in Seoul, South Korea, check out my blog post here.

youngsoojang.blogspot.kr/2012/04/blog-post.html

And, thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment